Thursday, November 17, 2016

Shrimp de Jonghe






  • 2.5 to 3 Lbs. raw, peeled and deveined shrimp.
  • 3 sticks of butter (Shhhhh!!!)
  • 1 head of garlic, peeled and sliced really thin.
  • ½ tsp. crushed red pepper ( I am guessing, I eyeballed what looked good to me)
  • 1 cup plain bread crumb.
  • 1 cup parmesan cheese.


How to Make It

  • Preheat oven to 325
  • Combine breadcrumbs and cheese in a bowl and put aside.
  • Melt butter (shhhh!!!) in large saute pan.
  • Add chopped garlic and crushed red pepper.
  • Cook on low heat 10-15 minutes.
  • Sprinkle cheese and breadcrumb mixture over butter a couple handfuls at a time, mixing and checking consistency. You dont want it too loose or too thick, use your best judgement. I think I used about 1¾ cups.
  • Immediately add shrimp, and mix for 1 minute.
  • Pour into casserole and bake for 30 minutes.
  • 0 comments :

    Post a Comment