Thursday, April 14, 2016

Crock Pot Chicken & Dumplings






What You'll Need


  • three cans fat free cream of chicken soup
  • four cans of water (using soup can)
  • (I used leftover rotisserie chicken)
  • salt and pepper to taste
  • small can refrigerator biscuits
  • diced carrots, celery, onions
  • two cups shredded chicken


How to Make It

  • Place all ingredients, except biscuits) in your
  • Crock Pot and stir.
  • Set on high for 6-8 hours.
  • Stir occasionally; wipe drool from your mouth
  • as the yummy smell fills your house.
  • About 30 minutes before you plan to eat,
  • open biscuits and roll out each one so flattened.
  • I simply used a drinking glass...worked great.
  • Slice each biscuit into thin slices. My pizza cutter
  • worked GREAT for this.
  • Drop/stir into Crock Pot.
  • Cover and let cook another 30 minutes.
  • Stir occasionally until biscuits are cooked through.
  • Enjoy the hugs and kisses from your family
  • for the most awesome meal they've ever had.
  • I planned to take a photo of this served up in bowls
  • but, if we're being honest, I was too excited to eat
  • it and left my camera in the dust of my quick
  • retreat to the dinner table.
  • Oh well - next time.
  • Perfect recipe for these cold evenings!
  • I also bet this would be PERFECT with
  • your leftover turkey from Thanksgiving.
  • 0 comments :

    Post a Comment